Friday 24 February 2017

*THE PLIGHT*....positivist A.



I have traded with death
In a well dark competitive market
 
Where hero falls and
Coward rise from pit
Of another phase

I lost my anus at home
I couldn't locate my head in abroad

Bagging degree in kahki is not enough
But the pain German machine inflict
Have tasted the plight

Have seen days with moon shinning
Have seen days with sun beating
Have seen days sky weeping
I feel not all these

No memory of gross
All I can see is loss
With anti peace boss
With the end of dust

Oh plight of rugged man
Who will taste?
The plight of the orphans
Who will change?
The wombs of barrens



Come and let exchange
The bullet of glory to keep the memory

Who among you will shelter my destiny
With a golden Ankara
All I know is plight

We plight, I fight
Let meet at inner cycle
I know there will be another cycle

I know plight of rugged men
We know plight of able gem
You know plight of able bodied men

Let choose the peace
And embrace cool cage
The storm is fresh
The plight will rest.

  Adeosun©2017
I.G_ Adeosun_positivist
Facebook_ Adeosun Ridwan abiodun

No comments:

Post a Comment