Monday 14 November 2016

My Incredible Night With Nurse Nina (A Short Romantic Story)



Nurse Nina was one of the hottest nurses I had ever met.

She was not very tall but her petite frame got a lot of attention due to her pert, shapely ass and her firm boobs. She was young, probably in her early 20's and she always had a smile that dazzles.

A few weeks ago, when I was down with malaria, a friend gave me her number to contact her since she did house calls. She worked at a nearby hospital but earns a little something on the side by tending to patients in their homes as long as the ailment was not very serious. That worked great for me. I had always hated hospitals and since I was rarely ill, I did not have to deal with them so much. Having a nurse on call now that I was, greatly improved my comfort.

The first day she came, I could not help but notice her attractiveness through my haze of fever. I watched her bustle around my living room, getting things set up before she asked me to turn around so she could inject me. She dropped some drugs for me on the table afterwards and left. Everything was very professional but my thoughts were not.

She came again that evening and lightly scolded me for not eating or taking my drugs. When she saw how weak I was, she volunteered to go buy me something to eat and stayed with me until I ate and fell asleep.




I woke up the next morning, a little better but really anticipating her arrival. She came again, bearing food and this time around, as we ate breakfast, I was able to actually have a conversation with her. I told her how beautiful she was and how I would love to get to know her better. She giggled at the flattery, rubbing my arm gently. I knew she was probably feeling me too.

The next morning, the fever was gone and I felt less groggy. We laughed and enjoyed a couple of hours together when she came. I was thrilled when she gave me a little kiss on the cheek before she left. Nina was nice, kind and gentle. It was no surprise that my dick was itching to invade her.

That evening, she came to check on my after work for my last dose. I was feeling very much like myself and I decided to impress her by making dinner. She raved at my effort and we ended up cuddling together on the couch, watching TV.

I leant my head down and kissed her hair. She raised her head and her sweet lips met mine. I lifted her, which was quite easy since she was quite small, and carried her to the bedroom.

I gently peeled off her clothes while she did the same to me. Her boobs looked even better naked. They were perky and full.

I took a hold of her hand and led it to my aroused dick. She started slightly and closed her hand around me. My hands moved back to her breasts, taking them and pressing them. I pushed against her gently so she was soon sitting on the bed, still holding my cock in her hand. Eventually, she let go as she lay back, waiting for me.

I eased onto the bed beside her, my hands now running all over her body. She gave a little sigh when my hand first closed over her pussy, but she didn't say anything.

From that point on things started to get a little heated. My hands roamed freely, with my mouth doing its share of touching and tasting. Nina was breathing harshly, writhing slowly under me as I slowly built on her excitement. She ran her hands excitedly over me, although she did return to my dick quite often, checking that it was maintaining a state of readiness.

Her attitude changed from acquiescent to cooperative to demanding. She was ready to take things to the next step and the way her body squirmed under my touch, I knew she was getting impatient.

I rolled over on top of her, cock poised just above her cunt. Then I was pushing into her, driving into her wet, slippery passage, thrusting home hard. Nina just gasped and her legs came up and smoothly locked around me, holding me tight.

For a moment we just stayed like that, holding tight to each other and relishing the contact. But it wasn't enough. We both wanted more and proceeded to take more. I pulled back and then drove back in firmly, feeling Nina pushing up to meet me, her legs clenching as they helped her pull me in.

I took her, hard and hot and with great enthusiasm, driving in repeatedly while my hands played with her breasts. I suppose I should say my hands were mauling her breasts – it would be a closer description. Not that Nina minded. She was writhing and clenching, her body moving to the same music as mine, and if I was mauling her breasts she was doing her share of mauling as her fingers dug deep into my shoulders. I was going to have scratches there, I just knew it.

For a first time together we seemed well matched. While I wasn't in the mood to really drag this first time out, she didn't seem to mind. She bucked hard beneath as I made my final run, eager to reach her own satisfaction. We actually managed to climax at roughly the same time, which completely blew our minds.

"Will you stay the night?" I asked as I held her in my arms afterwards.

"Errr, no. My fiance would be expecting me." I tried to cover my shocked gasp by clearing my throat. She had just reminded me why, years ago, I made a resolve never to trust women.

Read More at : http://www.gisttrace.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment